As organizations utilize SAAS for customer relationship management, accounting, enterprise resource planning and other applications, smart companies are now going beyond simple application/data integration to implement powerful Business Rules Management Systems for operational controls and improved rules-based automated decisions.
Our appRules suite delivers a powerful and highly configurable business rules engine for composing, orchestrating and deploying enterprise-wide business rules projects. Unlike competing BRMS, appRules packs powerful built-in intelligence for connecting to CRM, ERP, Databases, Big Data, Collaboration, and legacy systems.
- Collaborative environment that supports business and technical users working on the same projects
- appRules Studio – An easy to use no-code environment for business users.
- appRules for Visual Studio for technical users.
- Built on top of Windows Workflow Foundation – the new standard for declarative composition of business rules solutions. Capabilities extend from simple conditions that drive activity execution to powerful out-of-the-box activities including control flow, messaging and primitives activity libraries.
Windows Workfow Control Flow activities include:
Windows Workflow Primitives activities include:
- Powerful appRules Condition types that feature configurable options for connectivity and reusability.
- Powerful appRules Actions that utilize the extensive built-in connectivity to update all popular data sources including databases, CRM, ERP, Big Data etc. Unlike other rules engines, this eliminates the need to write code to perform complex actions.
- Powerful out-of-the-box CRM rules Conditions and Actions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com and other CRM systems.
- Powerful out-of-the-box ERP rules Conditions and Actions for SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Powerful out-of-the box Directory Services Conditions and Actions for Active Directory and other Infrastructure platforms.
- Powerful out-of-the box Collaboration Conditions and Actions for SharePoint.
- Powerful out-of-the box Data Quality Conditions and Actions.
Condition Categories include:
- Data Quality
Action Categories include:
- Data Quality
- Decision Table supporting all Condition and Action categories. Also supports automatic inclusion of entities, picklists, option sets and attributes from data sources such as Dynamics CRM and Salesforce, databases, ERP and custom definitions.
- Export, Import and configure decision tables in appRules Studio and Microsoft Excel
- Integrated Decision Table validation and test modules
- Powerful Rule Set execution engine
- Business Rules project database supported on Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL and internal built-in database
- Deploy on Azure and Amazon EC2
- Supports automated rules triggers or direct access from any .NET application