appRules for Visual Studio
With the complexity of business requirements and the myriad of platforms that organizations must now deal with to do business, a powerful business rules engine must support collaboration by including the IT department and developers when necessary.
appStrategy’s appRules for Visual Studio is the only enterprise scale business rules development environment that “snaps” into Microsoft Visual Studio – the IDE that is used by over ten million users around the world.
- Built on Windows Workflow Foundation to “snap” into Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or higher.
- Includes hundreds of out-of-the-box workflow activities for rapid development of business rules.
- Includes the same editors provided for business users in appCompass Business Rules Studio.
- Shares the same project database as other appStrategy products.
- Can be extended by users through custom activity modules.
- Can be extended using Extension Functions.
- Extension Functions support calls to existing applications.
- Integrates with existing applications.
- Supports conversion and exporting of projects developed by business users into Visual Studio projects.
- Supports conversion and importing of Visual Studio projects developed by technical users into the shared project database.
- Supports shared access to project artifacts.